Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY 2" CLS City Light Suppression Light Pollution Broadband Filter Suitable for Visual & Astronomical Photography
The SVBONY City Light Suppression broadband filter is designed to
improve the visibility of various Deepsky objects. By selectively
reducing the transmission of wavelengths of light pollutants,
specifically those produced by artificial lightings including mercury
vapor lamps, both high & low pressure sodium vapor lights and the
unwanted natural light caused by neutral oxygen emission in our
atmosphere (i.e. skyglow). Together with the highly transparent in main
nebula emission lines at OIII(496nm and 500nm), H-beta (486nm),
NII(654nm and 658nm), H-alpha(656nm) as well as SII(672nm), the filter
is suitable for enhancing the contrast and details for both visual and
photographic purpose at sub-rural area.
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Non-cementing optical substrate coating
- Electron-beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted
deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to
scratching, as well as stability on CWL (central wavelength) no
deviation affected by temperature change.
- Planetary rotation system offers precision and
homogeneity of coatings ensuring high value on transmission of pass-band
and Optical density of off-band.
- Ultra-thin filter cell minimize vignetting by maximize possible
- Aerometal Material Precise CNC Machining Sand Blasting
- Process Black Anodized Finish Extinction Treatment to
- Prevent Reflection Laser Engraving No Fading
- 90% transmission of main nebula emission lines (i.e. Ha 656nm, OIII 496nm&500nm, SII672nm and H-beta 486nm).
- 0.1% transmission of off-band, specifically the major
emission lines of artificial light pollution (i.e. Na 589nm, Hg 435nmand
- Suitable for color CCD cameras and unmodified DSLRs
- CLS with wider pass-band than UHC and hence is more favored when observing under mild to moderate light pollution.
- Light pollution filter do not eliminate the effects of
light pollution or increase the object ' s brightness. In many cases,
they increase the contrast between nebula and night sky, not brightening
- WARNING: The filters of SVBONY are not designed for
sun observation. DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH SVBONY FILTER. You would be
BLIND if you fail to observe the warning.
- Brand: SVBONY
- Type: City Light Suppression Filter (CLS Filter)
- Material: Optical glass lens, Aluminum Frame
- Shape: Round
- Thread: Standard M48*0.75mm
- Net Weight: 5.2g / 0.18oz
- SVBONY 2"CLS Filter
- Sturdy Plastic Case
Our Store Porduct Include
Our Store Porduct Include
SVBONY 2"CLS Filter
Sturdy Plastic Case
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories