Sign Up Now !
You may also like
Svbony SV128 2-Inch Variable Polarizing Eyepiece Filter for Viewing the Moon and Planets
- The Svbony 2-inch variable Polarizing filter acts like a dimmer switch for your telescope.
- Adjust the amount of light transmission from 1% to 40% by rotating the filter housing.
- Reduces brightness of the Moon or planets for great clear viewing.
- Finer control of the image brightness compared to a standard fixed-transmission telescope filter for optimal performance.
- Fit standard sized 2" eyepieces and accessories.
- Premium quality metal rim and optics glass lens.
- Sturdy plastic case included.
- Brand: SVBONY
- Model: SV128
- Type: Variable Polarizing Filter
- Material: Optical glass lens + Aluminum Frame
- Shape: Round
- Barrel diameter: 2''
- Thread Standard: M48*0.75
- Weight: 28g / 0.99oz
The filters of SVBONY are not designed for sun observation. Do not look at the sun with SVBONY filter. You would be blind if you fail to observe the warning.
- SV128 2" Variable Polarizing Filter
- Sturdy Plastic Case
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.
On Jun-08-20 at 19:32:11 PDT, seller added the following information:
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories