Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY H-Alpha 7nm SII-CCD 7nm OIII-CCD 7nm Narrow-Band Filters kit for Deep Sky
- These SVBONY 2" Filters are made with advanced glass that has been multi-coated with an ion-assisted deposition technology to ensure scratch resistance and stability on the central wavelength, or CWL. The filter cell is made of lightweight, strong metal and is CNC machined, sand-blasted; black anodized, and then laser engraved.
- The H-Alpha 7nm is an extremely narrow emission-line filter that works by allowing a 7nm bandwidth of light, centered on the 656nm wavelength through, and blocking the transmission of contrast-killing light pollution wavelengths. Wavelengths that are responsible for natural light pollution, or skyglow, are drastically reduced, as is artificial light pollution caused by high and low pressure sodium vapor and mercury vapor lights. The result is a high contrast image that reveals the H-alpha line in all its glory.
- The Sulfur II 7nm Extra Narrowband Filter transmits a 7nm bandwidth of light that is centered at 672nm and drastically reduces other transmissions, including wavelengths of light that are responsible for light pollution (both artificial and natural). Like all SVBONY filters that are designated as “CCD”, this SII filter also blocks infrared wavelengths from 700nm to 1100nm so you don't need a separate IR-Cut filter.
- The Oxygen III 7nm Extra Narrowband Filter transmits a 7nm bandwidth of light that is centered at 500nm and drastically reduces other transmissions, including wavelengths of light that are responsible for light pollution (both artificial and natural). Like all SVBONY filters that are designated as “CCD”, this OIII also blocks infrared wavelengths from 700nm to 1100nm so you don't need a separate IR-Cut filter.
- The SVBONY 7nm SII filter can be used in conjunction with H-Alpha and OIII filters for false color emission line images like the Hubble Space Telescope.
Quality Filter Materials:
- CNC machined and black anodized aero-metal filter cell that is ultra-thin to provide largest clear aperture; Laser-engraved to prevent fading
- Multiple layers of anti-reflection non-cementing coatings applied via electron-beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted deposition
Filter Manufacturing Processes and Parameters:
- Filter substrate is fine-optically polished to 1/4 wave and <30 parallelism over both surfaces
- Surface quality, according to MIL-O-13830, is 60/40
- 80% transmission at OIII line 500nm (at SII line 672nm; at H-alpha 656nm)
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- 0.1% transmission Hg at 435nm and 578nm
- 0.1% transmission Na at 589nm
- High value transmission of pass-band and optical density of off-band is assured, a homogenous and precise coating procedure
- Each filter comes with a plastic case with high pressure EVA case lining
- SVBNOY 2" H-Alpha 7nm Filter
- SVBNOY 2" SII 6.5nm Filter
- SVBNOY 2" OIII 6.5nm Filter
- 3PCS PP Material Plastic Box
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.
- Delivery details
- Contact us
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories