Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY SV112 1.25" Fully Metal Deluxe Variable Eyepiece Projection Kit for Telescopes Black
SVBONY SV112 1.25" Fully Metal Deluxe Variable Eyepiece Projection Kit for Telescopes w/ Canon T-Ring Adapter
This Deluxe kit includes the parts you will need for both "Prime Focus" and Variable "Eyepiece Projection".The "Variable" feature lets you adjust the adapter length to vary the magnification (thus image size) for perfect framing of your shots. Fits telescopes with a standard 1.25" eyepiece port.
The adapter can hold eyepieces up to 42mm in upper body diameter. It also features a laser engraved extension scale for recordability and repeatability as well as a large machined grip ring.for a sure grip in even the worst dew conditions. CNC machined of aluminum with a durable black anodized finish. The 1.25" barrel is threaded to accept standard 1.25" Eyepiece Filters.
- The "Variable" feature lets you adjust the adapter length to vary the magnification (thus image size) for perfect framing of your shots. Fits telescopes with a standard 1.25" eyepiece port.The 1.25" barrel is threaded to accept standard 1.25" Eyepiece Filters.
- Compatible maximum eyepiece diameter is 42 mm.It can handle larger eyepieces (to 42mm Max Dia), has a handy laser engraved Extension Scale and a machined Grip Ring
- Laser Sculpture Recordability and Repeatability Extended Scale.
- Built-in protective pressure ring to prevent the appearance of eyepiece barrel from being scratched
The kit is suitable for:
- Prime Focus - In this imaging method the camera is connected directly to the telescope and placed at the "prime" focus of the telescope. The telescope becomes the camera lens. No eyepiece is used in this method. This method provides the widest possible field of view, the shortest possible exposure time and moderate magnification. Typically used for imaging nebulae, galaxies and other large (but dim) deep sky objects.
- Eyepiece Projection & Variable Eyepiece Projection - In this imaging method an eyepiece is used to increase magnification. The eyepiece is placed between the camera and the telescope. The eyepiece “projects” the image onto the camera sensor. The projected image size increases with distance, similar to a flashlights beam. A "Variable" Projection adapter allows you to change the projection distance. This varies the magnification of the system, allowing you more flexibility when framing your shots. Think of it as a "Fine" magnification control. Whereas "Coarse" changes in magnification are made by changing eyepieces. Eyepiece Projection is typically used for Terrestrial, Lunar & Planetary imaging and any time higher magnification is needed to bring out detail.
- Additional parts may be required to reach photographic focus with certain telescope types: SCTs and Maks generally have enough focus range without any additional optical or physical extensions.
- Reflector type telescopes will typically require the use of a Barlow Lens
- Refractor type telescopes will typically require the use of an Extension Tube
- The Eyepiece upper barrel can be no larger than 42mm in diameter.
- SV112 Variable Eyepiece Projection Adapter
- 1.25" Prime Focus adapter
- 1.25" Parfocalizing Ring
- Canon T-Ring Adapter
- Allen Key Tool
- Plastic spiral Box
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.
On Mar-09-20 at 18:19:25 PDT, seller added the following information:
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories