- RETEVIS TOP SELLING ZONE
- 10% Discount Zone
- US Stock
- AU Stock
- CA Stock
- Radio Communication
- Walkie Talkie ACC
- Cameras & Photos
- Consumer Electronics
- Computers/Tablets & NetworkS
- UK&ES&FR&IT site
- Black Friday Flash Deals
Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY SV205 8MP USB Electronic Eyepiece 1.25'' USB Astronomy Camera for Astronomy Monocular Telescope
8MP SV205 camera is the upgrade version of 2MP SV105 camera. We used the
new chip SONY IMX179. This is the first different. According to the
different chips of the cameras, some data could be adjusted or be
changed in the new camera. The SV205 camera pixel sizes are 8MP and lower than 8MP. In details are
3624*2448, 2592*1944, 1920*1080, 1280*720, 800*600 and 640*480. 8MP
SV205 astro-camera also support the YUV uncompressed video format, and
the MJPG picture. These are designed for amateur astronomers. The USB
3.0 transport channel will make the data transport much faster. It will
be better in the transport speed and image quality. I think. In the YUV
video transporting, this new camera at least extend the speed at 15X
power than the old cameras. Even though this new 8MP camera could not
transport all the uncompressed data in a second, It did the best at
extending the transport speed. Hope more people will love it!
- Plug and play without driver, real-time dynamic observation by crystal clear image.
- The image processor uses dark light compensation
technology to greatly improve the camera's image clarity in low light
- In MJPG video format, You can record video quickly and
the frame rate up to 30FPS at 2K resolution 1920x1080; if you want high
quality image, please choose YUV uncompressed video format.
- Fun and useful USB eyepiece camera allows you to
transmit the real-time view through your telescope to a laptop or PC,
and capture great digital movies and images
- Share the view of bright planets, the Moon, and
terrestrial targets through your telescope with friends, family, and
fellow astronomy enthusiasts
- An affordable introduction to the rewarding hobby of
astrophotography. Great for lunar and planetary shots - not suitable
for deep space imaging
- Machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
- Brand: SVBONY
- Model: SV105
- Sensor Model: 1/3.2" CMOS Color
- Sensor Model: SONY IMX179
- Pixel Size: 1.4µm x 1.4µm
- Resolution: 8 Mega Pixels(3264*2448)
- USB Type: USB3.0
- Shutter: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Exposure Time: 15ms~1000ms
- Gain: 0-120
- Maximum Frame Rate: 15FPS(3264*2448) 30FPS(1920*1080)
- ADC: 10 bit
- Interface Type: Standard UVC protocol
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Weight: 100g
- Support OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
- Support Telescope: Telescope with 1.25'' diagonal
- Power Consumption: 230mA@5V
- Working Humidity: 30%-80%
- Storage Humidity: 20%-90%
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C~60°C
How to Use Astronomy Camera
Notes: Svbony original software in the CD is for Windows system. If you
want to use Mac or Linux system computer, you should download other astronomy software. Take SV205 and windows system as an example, to show how to use the 8MP Svbony Camera.
1. Install the astronomy software Download the astronomy software from
the original CD. And install it to your computer.
2. Connect SV205 camera to your PC Please connect SV205 camera to
the computer's USB 3.0 port by using the original cable. WINDOWS system will remind the discovery of a new hardware.
Notes: DO NOT use an extension cord or USB HUB that may affect the speed and stability of image transmission. The USB 3.0 could work with USB 2.0 port, but the transport speed will be as slow as USB 2.0.
SV205 camera is a standard UVC device, it could work with Windows 7, 8 & 10. Windows system will automatically install the driver.
4. Check the SVBONY SV205 in the
computer device manager. To make sure everything connected well.
5. Testing the SV205 camera by the
sharpcap software (NO NEED TO CONNECT TO THE TELESCOPE).
Firstly, Enter the software,?camera?
Double click the ?SVBONY SV205?
button, then you will see the image or some light on the screen.
Manually adjust Gain, Contrast, Exposure Time, Frame Rate and Color
Saturation on the right side table. To get the ideal image you want. Cameras Controls
Manually adjust the parameters to satisfy your need. It’s better to use the automatic default mode. Image Controls
Manually adjust the parameters to satisfy your need. It’s better to use the automatic default mode.
- 1 x Electronic Eyepiece
- 1 x Lens cleaning cloth
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x CD
Simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and
record a quick video. The included software analyzes each frame of
video, throws away the fuzzy ones, and perfectly aligns the remaining
images. The result is a bright, clear image with the maximum amount of
color and detail. SV105 is a great way to get started with
astroimaging, especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you
can see the planet the sky, you can image it with SV105!
Svbony SV205 camera comes with an IR-Cut protection window, which could protect the sensor from dust and humidity. And the inside of the image sensor is dry and sealed. If you should clean the sensor, it is best to do it during the daytime. To see the dust, please connect the camera to your telescope. Point the telescope to a bright place, a Barlow lens is required to see the dusts clear. Then attach the camera and adjust the exposure to make sure not over exposed.
- We accept
payment via PAYPAL.We only ship to confirmed PAYPAL addresses.
Please make sure payment address in PayPal is correct.
- All major credit cards are accepted through our secure payment processor PayPal.
- Payment must be received within 7 business days of auction closing.
Processing time:as the item description.
- We will prepare the shipment in 48-72 hours(Sundays and holidays excepted. )after we receive the payment and after the eCheck is cleared.
- We only ship to
the confirmed address provided by PayPal. Please make sure the Ship-To
address you type during checkout is correct. We are not responsible
for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
- We strive our best
to provide you the most reliable, affordable way of shipping service.
But sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the Courier
Company and local customs/duties. If you do not receive your item on
time, please contact us immediately for further assistance. Thank you
for your understanding.
- Import duties,
taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping
charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with
your country's customs office before bidding. We will try our best to
help customer do customs clearance.
A:Overseas Warehouse Local Dispatch
- From US Local Dispatch: USA: 2-6 business days , other countries: 5-14 business days.
- From UK Local Dispatch: UK: 1-5 business days , other countries: 3-8 business days.
- From DE Local Dispatch: Deutschland: 1-3 business days , other countries: 2-5 business days.
- From AU Local Dispatch: AU:2-6 business days.
B: China Domestic Dispatch
Working Days(not including holiday)
RefundYou can pay extra shipping cost to get express delivery, such as EMS, DHL or UPS. It just takes about 5-10 business days to receive order, please contact us if necessary.
- All items in our shop are covered by one year warranty.
- We stand behind every product we sell. If you're not pleased with your purchase, we'll be happy to make an exchange or refund the product price less S&H within 30 days of your purchase via parcel post.
- Please contact us before you return the item, we will offer you the right return address
- For any exchange or refund, we need the product must be in its original receipt, including the box, packaging and all the accessories.
- Buyers are responsible for the returning shipping cost. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Refund and replacement: Once the carrier has received your item, Please allow up to 10 business days for returns to be processed.
- If you cannot return it, you can sell it, too!! Been holding on to something past its return date? You can sell it online on eBay! Find its exact match on eBay and click the "Sell an item" button. It's easy.
- Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
- If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
- Do not hesitate to contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking "ASK A QUESTION' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction or you can contact us
- Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait for some more time.
- Delivery details
- Contact us
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories