SVBONY Telescope Lens 10mm Telescopes Eyepieces Wide Angle 62 Degree Aspheric Eyepiece Fully Coated Lens for 1.25" 31.7mm Astronomic Telescopes
Size:10mm SVBONY 1.25" FMC 62-deg wide angle aspheric eyepiece is perfect for
broad field lunar observations;medium sized star clusters;cloudy nebulas and
deep sky targetsNew to star gazing and didn't know what you needed to satisfy
your needs;here is something that can help you make an educated
decision;things to consider:Make sure that you know your telescope;and how to
calculate the optimal magnification for the objects you wish to view;the
magnification equation:Magnification=objective focal length/eyepiece focal
lengthTypically;you do not want to exceed 50x per inch of your telescopes
diameter or your images will be blurry;for example, you have an 8" lens you
get 8x50=400xSo research what the best magnification is for the objects you
wish to view62 degree apparent field of view:Ultral wide angle for maximum
detail and definition across the entire field of view;gets a virtually
distortion free imageFully coated optical lenses:FMC glass optics increase
light transmittance;enhance details on jupiter;saturn;Mars;venus and get high
achromatic imagesThe structure of optical system:Aspheric eyepiece designed
primarily for planetary observation and deep sky objects tooStandard 1.25"
fitting diameter:Fits for the astronomical telescope with standard 1.25"
focuser;perfect for broad field lunar observations10mm focal length:Suitable
for lunar observation holes;look more closely and detailed at the moon's
surface and other planet;perfect for viewing the moon and
planetsApplaction:Watch the scenery;bright celestial observations;nebula;broad
field lunar observations;medium sized star clusters;cloudy nebulas and deep
sky targets;viewing the moon and planetsetc and so onPay attention:Don't look
directly into the sun;otherwise it will burn the eyesPackage include:1xSVBONY
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Focal length:0.39";10mm;high magnifications;look more closely and more detailed at the moon's surface and other planet;perfect for viewing the moon and planets
- Standard 1.25" fitting diameter compatible with any astronomical telescope with 1.25" focuser;perfect for broad field lunar observation;medium sized star clusters;and wide range of cloudy nebulas and deep sky targets
- Field of view;62 degree suitable for broad field lunar observations;medium sized star clusters;and a wide range of cloudy nebulas and deep sky targets.Generally;when use the eyepiece observing celestial bodies;the telescopes and telescope eyepiece light reflection may led to halos
- Fully coated eyepieces for higher magnification;give maximum detail and definition across the entire field of view;highly achromatic;planetary filters enhance details on jupiter;saturn;Mars and venus
- Lifetime warranty;we confidently promise lifetime warranty for each one from us
- Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Item model number: 4331908632
Shipping & Handling
Most orders are shipped within one business day with standard shipping and tracking number. Tracking information will be automatically uploaded as soon as the item has been shipped.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address during checkout as the address cannot be changed after checkout. We are not responsible for any incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
We do not ship to AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses.
All returns accepted within 14 days after receiving the item, refund given as money back (no exchanges permitted), return shipping to be paid by buyer. 15% restock fee will be charged for all returns. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories