Sign Up Now !
You may also like
SVBONY 1.25" 31.7mm 0.5X Focal Reducer Thread M28x0.6 for Telescope Eyepiece Astronomy (Black)
- 100% brand new
- Fits all standard 1.25" scope eyepieces
- Its role is to shorten the focal length, increasing the field of view, usually for a longer focal length telescope
- The reducer has standard 1.25inch telescope threads M28.5x0.6 and fits onto the nose of any 1.25 inch eyepiece, diagonal, extender tube, or camera adaptor fitting that format
- Reduces your telescope's focal ratio by 0.5
- Increases imaging area
- Optical lens helps transmit more light
- Can both have a filter attached and be threaded onto an eyepiece or camera
- Nice anodized aluminum housing
- It is not recommended for very fast scopes or very wide angle eyepieces for visual
- Brand: SVBONY
- Focal Reducer: 0.5X
- Lens Material: pure optical glass lens
- Lens material: Broadband coating
- Sleeve material: Metal
- Barrel Size: 1.25 inch / 31.7mm
- Thread interface: M28x0.6 pitch (Fine Thread)
- Total item length (including external thread): 0.55inch / 14mm
- Total item length (excluding external thread): 0.43inch / 11mm
- Clear aperture: 0.87inch / 22mm
- Weight: 0.42oz / 12g
- Color: Black
- 1 X SVBONY 1.25" Telescope 0.5X Focal Reducer
Svbony focus on telescope and optical accessories. Aim to supply the high quality products and best service to customers. Main items are including Telescope, Monocular, Binocular, Spotting scope, filter, eyepiece and other accessories. We hope that you could enjoy a much more clorful life by using our products.
Svbony has set up US/AU/UK/ES/DE/IT/FR oversea warehouses, trying to offer customers speedy best local service. We are a passionate and extraodinary team, committed to offering good products and keeping customers satisfied with their purchase.
Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5
If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
Do not hesitate to
contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking
"Contact seller' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction
or you can contact us
Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of
time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait
for some more time.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories