Swift 0.3 Megapixel Digital Camera for Microscopes, Eyepiece Mount, USB 2.0 Connection, Color Photography and Video, Windows and Mac Compatible
Upgrade your compound or stereo microscope with this digital eyepiece camera from Swift. At 0.3 megapixels, this camera option offers a cost-effective way for hobbyists and students to work with enlarged images and learn how to capture pictures of their samples and specimens.
Slide the camera mount directly into your microscope's eyepiece tube, connect the USB cord to your computer's USB 2.0 port, and begin streaming live videos or taking still pictures in full color.
Kit includes CD with editing software, compatible with various versions of the Windows operating system. With the S-viewer program, you can process pictures with advanced editing features, including frame stitching, extended depth of focus, annotations measurements, watermarks, and more.
Features and Specifications:
CMOS image sensor size: 1/4 inch
Maximum Resolution: 640x480
Frame rate: 15fps at 640x480
Responsivity: 1.0V/lux-sec (550nm)
Signal-to-noise ratio: 42dBDynamic Range: 65dB
Compatible operating systems: Mac OS X (downloadable application), Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit)
S-Viewer Software compatible with Windows operating systems
1 year manufacturer's warranty
1 0.3MP Digital Eyepiece Camera
1 USB 2.0 cable
1 Software and User Instruction CD
- 0.3 megapixel digital eyepiece camera for compound and stereo microscopes; great value for hobbyists looking for an upgrade
- Camera connects to computer via included USB 2.0 cord
- Easily capture color photos and livestream videos on Windows Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS X operating systems
- Windows-compatible software CD included -- offers advanced editing and processing features such as image stitching, extended depth of focus, annotation, measurement, and more
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories