Tele Vue 2" Eyepiece Extension Tube with 3.5" Extension # X3C-0009
Description Ordering Info USA Shipping International Orders Returns Our eBay Store
1. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Telescope drawtube extensions help your telescope reach focus when not using a diagonal — as is the case in many imaging applications. They are also useful (with or without diagonal) when you need more out-travel for focusing on nearby terrestrial subjects.
Our extention tubes slip into any telescope's 2" drawtube and include brass clamp rings to prevent marring of accessory barrels.
- Total length = 124mm (4.88")
- Extension provided = 89mm (3.50")
- Insertion depth = 85mm (3.35")
- Length of 2" nosepiece = 35mm (1.38")
- Maximum diameter (excluding thumbscrew) = 56.6mm (2.23")
- Weight = 5.5oz
- Threaded for 2" filters = Yes (female M48x0.75 filter thread)
Note: Occasionally, the product you receive might have a slightly different cosmetic appearance or labeling than what is shown. This can often change from batch to batch according to the whims of the manufacturer. However, you will always receive a brand new, original product as described above.
Description copyright: Agena AstroProducts - Reproduction without permission prohibited.
Back to Top
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories