Tele Vue DeLite Series 3mm Eyepiece (1.25")
Just as Delos eyepiece, DeLite is the logical step toward a smaller, more economical and lightweight version eyepiece designed by Paul Delachaie and the Optical team at Televue, under the tutelage of the one and only Al Nagler.
Concept: Just as Delos eyepieces were developed based on Tele Vue's Ethos eyepiece design advancements, DeLite is the logical step toward a smaller, more economical and lightweight version of Delos. The 62° apparent field DeLite retains the pure optical quality of Delos along with 20mm eye-relief, unique sliding, locking eyeguard, and is Dioptrx-ready.
All models have 1¼" barrels and are parfocal with Tele Vue's 1¼" Plössl, Panoptic, Nagler, and Delos eyepieces. Named DeLite because
- Sharp 62º apparent field of view
- Comfortable 20mm eye relief
- Unique, sliding, locking eyeguard
- Dioptrx ready
- Parfocal with all Tele Vue 1¼" eyepieces.
- Proprietary tuned full multi-coatings & high index glass
- Blackened lens edges & Anti-reflective threads
- Fold-down, rubber eyeguards & grip rings
- Threaded for 1.25" filters
- Safety undercut in nosepiece barrel for extra locking security
- 100% full field visual inspection on Tele Vue's own flat-field test instrument guarantees the performance of every Tele Vue eyepiece
- Supplied with eyeguard and nosepiece cover
If you own a short focal length telescope, regardless of brand this is the eyepiece you want to add to your arsenal.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories