Heavy duty waterproof accessory case with foam insert. I just bought this recently but then decided it's really an overkill since my telescope never leaves my backyard. The foam insert has been customized to fit common telescope accessories including eyepieces, filters, handbox, power supplies, etc. I've included some of the removed foam pieces so you can further modify the storage.
Protect cameras, microphones, handguns and other specialized equipment with this exceptionally rugged weatherproof storage case. Constructed from extremely durable polypropylene, this professional quality hard case takes a beating while protecting the contents from impact, moisture and microscopic dust. The built-in purge valve equalizes pressure so you can open the case after changing elevations.
- IP65 Rated- watertight and dustproof
- Pick-and-pull foam insert for impact-absorbing protection
- Strong, secure, easy-open latches
- Adjustable pressure relief valve equalizes pressure for easy opening
- Pre-drilled for two padlocks (locks sold separately)
- Super strong reinforced polypropylene construction
- Interior dimensions: 14-7/8 in. x 10-5/8 in. x 6-1/8 in.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories