Telescope IPad Mount. For all full-size iPads and iPad Pros!
Fits any telescope with 1.5" diameter tripod legs including:
- Celestron 8se, 6se, 5se, 4se,
- Nexstar Evolution 6", 8"
- Many popular Meade models.
Use SkySafari to control your telescope with an iPad or iPad Pro. With this mount on your telescope you'll always have a safe place to put your iPad during night viewings.
- Strong ultra light weight holder fits all iPad and iPad Pro up to 11" models (horizontally) with or without most cases.
- Fits even the iPad 12.9" (vertically) with a giant case such as the Otterbox Defender (shown in photos).
- Display Sky Safari for all to see on your telescope at star parties!
Snaps onto any 1.5” tripod leg using the mounts back clamp.
Tested on Celestron Evolution 6", 8", several Meade series.
- iPad Tray fits tablets up to 263 mm x 18 mm x 65 mm (10.35” x 0.71” x 2.56”)
As an added bonus I designed the mount to safely hold an 8” Celestron objective lens cap. 🙂
Pro Tip: Measure your tripod leg manually to make sure it's 1.5" diameter. For some crazy reason Celestron is incorrectly listing tripod leg diameters on a lot of models. Just because their site says your Tripod is 2" or 1.25" it may not be. Double check. If it measures 1.5" you're good to go.
For iPad Mini please check my other listing.
Color is Galaxy Black
30 day return policyMade in USAFAST shipping with tracking
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories