Telrad Finder Sight
The easiest way to aim a telescope. The view seen through the window of the
Telrad is continuous with the sky around it, not magnified or upside down.
Three rings are lighted and appear to lie among the stars. The small ring
outlines the Moon-sized area seen in the telescope. The large outer ring
outlines the area seen in a standard Finderscope. To point your telescope,
just look through the Telrad and move the telescope until the rings are
centered on the object. The Telrad is 8 inches long. Weighs 11 ounces and
mounts on any telescope without drilling any holes. It unlocks from its base
for separate storage. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- The easiest way to aim a telescope. The view seen through the window of the Telrad is continuous with the sky around it, not magnified or upside down.
- Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 6 x 3.4 inches
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Item model number: Finder Sight
Shipping & Handling
Orders are shipped within one day and tracking information is provided as soon as it is available from our carriers
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided at the time of purchase. We cannot correct your address after purchase. We will not be responsible for incorrect addresses or undeliverable addresses.
Shipping to AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses is not provided.
Returns within 14 days are excepted and a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories