Threaded Black Polymer Solar Filter for Cameras, 58mm
Threaded Black Polymer Solar Filter for Cameras, 58mm by Thousand Oaks
Optical. CE & ISO approved.
- 58mm threaded black polymer solar filter for cameras. Part #58T. CE & ISO approved.
- This filter should fit cameras with the same lens diameter.
- Black polymer is the most common filtering material for observing sunspots and granulation, through telescopes and cameras. The sun will appear in a natural orange color when viewed through your telescope using this filter.
- This is a high quality product of Thousand Oaks Optical, Arizona. A manufacturer of safe solar filters for over 30 years. Words of the producer: "Stronger than Mylar with the filtering properties protected within the substrate. Guaranteed five years."
- WARNING: ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE FILTER IS WELL ATTACHED TO THE TELESCOPE/BINOCULARS/CAMERA. IN CASE NECESSARY, USE STICKY TAPE TO SECURE IT. NEVER OBSERVE SUN WITHOUT A PROPERLY ATTACHED FILTER!
- Package Dimensions: 5 x 4.8 x 0.3 inches
- Item Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Item model number: BP62-T
Shipping & Handling
Most orders are shipped within one business day with standard shipping and tracking number. Tracking information will be automatically uploaded as soon as the item has been shipped.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address during checkout as the address cannot be changed after checkout. We are not responsible for any incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
We do not ship to AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses.
All returns accepted within 14 days after receiving the item, refund given as money back (no exchanges permitted), return shipping to be paid by buyer. 15% restock fee will be charged for all returns. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories