Schieber Telescopes offers a 1.2 MP telescope eyepiece camera for deep space astrophotography of faint celestial objects. This is the color version of this camera that has a light sensitivity of 5.5 v/lux-sec. The monochromatic version with light sensitivity of 6.5v/lux-sec is also available (please contact me if interested).
The GCMOS eyepiece camera produces excellent photos and videos of celestial objects. It is the best performing telescope camera in its price range. The camera ships by USPS Priority Mail and will arrive 2-3 business days after ordering. This astrophotography camera comes with a detailed procedure to get excellent space photo results.
GCMOS Series USB2.0 CMOS 1.25" Guiding Color Telescope Camera
- Great camera for auto-guiding and multiple types of astrophotography (Moon, Sun, Planets as well as Galaxies, Cluster and Nebulae) Contact
- Carefully selected sensor with high sensitivity and fast frame rate, as well as long time exposure
- Protect window with double-side AR coating or IR-Cut filter
- A built-in ST4 auto guider port for the easy connection of the auto guider
- Dedicated astrophotography software to support video preview, video record, video processing, image capture and process, dark field correction and raw data output
- Native/ASCOM/WDM driver for easy connection with 3rd party astrophotography softwares
- Aluminum CNC housing with standard 1.25 inch interface(outer) to fit to telescope eyepiece and standard C-mount(inner) for standard industrial lens
- 1.25 inch nosepiece for precise focusing and 1.25 inch astronomical filter installation
- Thermal design to transfer the sensor heat to the aluminum house quickly
Package includes camera with standard C-mount, nosepiece adapter for 1.25" eyepiece holder, USB cable, ASCOM ST4 auto-guider cable, and ToupSky 3.7 software.
GCMOS Series USB2.0 CMOS 1.25" Guiding Camera
GCMOS: ToupTek GCMOS camera is guiding CMOS camera and it adopts ultra-high performance CMOS sensor as the image-picking device. USB2.0 is used as the data transfer interface. A built-in ST4 auto guider port is designed for the easy connection of the auto guider.
Aluminum CNC housing with standard 1.25 inch interface(outer) to fit to telescope eyepiece and standard C-mount(inner) for standard industrial lens.
Native/ASCOM/WDM driver for easy connection with 3rd party astrophotography softwares.
The GCMOS camera can be widely used in astrophotography (Moon, Sun, Planets as well as Galaxies, Cluster and Nebulae).
Sensor & Size(mm): AR0130(C), 1/3"(4.8x3.6)
G Sensitivity: 5.5v/lux-sec
Dynamic Range: 85.3dB
SN Ratio: 44dB
OTHER HARDWARE CONFIGURATION
380-650nm (with IR-filter), 350-1050nm(with Double Side AR Coating Protect Window)
ROI White Balance/ Manual Temp-Tint Adjustment
Color Rendering Technique
Ultra Fine Color Engine
Native C/C++, C#, Directshow, Twain, Labview
Still Picture and Movie
Natural with High Performance Cooling Structure
DC 5V over PC USB Port
Support Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 /8/ 10 (32 & 64 bit)
OS X (Mac OS X), Linux
CPU: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or Higher
Memory: 2GB or More
USB port: USB2.0 High-speed Port
Display: 17" or Larger
Item #: GCMOS01200KPB
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories