VariMax Pro-Series 1.25" Variable Eyepiece Projection DSLR Camera Adapter for Telescopes
More about the item
If you have been shopping for an Eyepiece Projection adapter you probably
noticed they all have a few things in common.. they only hold small eyepieces
with an upper body diameter of 1.5" or less. This limits you to a 25 or 26mm
plossl eyepiece. They also have no means of easily determining the projection
length, this can be frustrating if you want repeatability or like to record
all your equipment settings. All of that is just fine for your average amateur
astronomer taking a few pictures now and then. But if you take your
astrophotography seriously have a look at the Pro-Series VariMax projection
adapter. VariMax is the largest variable eyepiece projection adapter in
production.. anywhere. It's so large a standard eyepiece projection adapter
fits inside it! You can now use your larger more expensive 1.25" eyepieces,
all the way up to 2.5" in upper body Diameter and 3.5" in upper body Height!
The laser engraved scale enables you to easily record the projection length
for repeatability with confidence. In its standard configuration the VariMax
will directly fit onto any male T-Mount or into a 1.25" eyepiece port. Add the
optional ($24.95) 2" barrel for direct connection to 2" eyepiece ports without
the need for reducing adapters. The upper body has an extra wide machine
knurled grip ring for a sure grip even in the worst dew conditions. The lower
barrel is equipped with a safety undercut to help protect your equipment from
a loose eyepiece port retention screw. We kept the internal eyepiece port low
profile, so VariMax requires no more back focus than a standard projection
adapter. VariMax is also versatile, in addition to eyepiece projection you can
use this adapter in various other configurations. See the "Setup Diagram"
above, it shows how VariMax connects to various telescope types as well as any
additional parts that may be needed. NOT FOR USE ON SPOTTING SCOPES! NEW 2"
Version also available.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 6 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Item model number: VMAX1
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Fits any DSLR or MIL camera with appropriate T-Ring (T-Ring not included).
- Fits into a 1.25" Eyepiece Port or onto a Male T-Mount. A 2" Barrel for use in 2" Ports is optional ($24.95).
- Use your 1.25" Eyepieces with an Upper Body Diameter up to 2.5" and Height of 3.5".
- Laser Engraved Extension Scale for Easy Repeatability.
- Awarded "Hot Product for 2015" by Sky & Telescope Magazine!
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Receive our Newsletter
- Add us to your favorites
Copyright © 2016, Psycho deals Store. All rights reserved.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories