Vibration Suppression Pads
Wind, an unsteady tripod, or even an accidental bump can disturb your image quality. Keep your telescope still while observing with these sturdy pads. Simply place your tripod legs on top of the pads to absorb shock and stabilize your telescope. ’s set of three Vibration Suppression Pads are manufactured using Sorbothane (available only in the USA) recognized worldwide as the ultimate material for attenuating shock, isolating vibration and damping noise. No synthetic rubber or polymer can dissipate energy as effectively. BEWARE OF CHEAPER KNOCK-OFFS USING LESS CAPABLE MATERIALS! Imitations use silicon which is low-cost, does not work well, and may melt in the sun. Similar materials used in China look and feel the same, but do not perform half as well as products using Sorbothane.
- 3 vibration suppression pads go under your tripod legs to stabilize your telescope and prevent unwanted shaking.
- Made with Sorbothane only available in the USA. Cheap imitations use silicon which do not absorb shock and may melt in the Sun.
- Engineered by specifically to dampen vibrations.
- Works on any surface.
Shipping is FREE within the lower 48 US States. FREE FOR ALASKA AND HAWAII CUSTOMERS
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories