* "A80Mf lens barrel" with upright zenith prism to enjoy ground scenery: A standard refraction lens barrel that can be used for a wide range of purposes. Light from celestial bodies, such as the moon, planets, nebulae and clusters, enters the eyes of the observer in a straight line through the lens, making it easy to understand the position of the target and to handle it easily. We adopt "achromat lens" which suppressed chromatic aberration.
* Free-stop system: The free-stop system that rotates by two axes in the horizontal and vertical directions when the lens barrel is moved, and stops quietly at that position when you release your hand. Intuitive and comfortable operability that allows you to move quickly in the direction you want to see.
* Fine movement handle: Despite being a free-stop type, the fine movement handle allows smooth fine movement around the entire circumference. The handle can be adjusted every 45 degrees and a flexible handle (included) can be used.
* Assembled with one screw: The pedestal and tripod can be attached and detached with one handle screw. When you want to see it quickly, you can quickly assemble it and it is easy to clean up. No space is required for storage.
* Arimizo type: The mounting part of the lens barrel is the world standard Arimizo type (standard) created by Vixen. The lens barrel can be replaced with the Porta II cradle, or the frame and tripod can be upgraded without changing the lens barrel. * A barrel with a weight of 5 kg or less and an outer diameter of 160 mm or less can be attached.
* Supplied tools are stored: Attached tools are used to adjust the position of the free-stop type fixed strength and fine adjustment handle when turning the seat of the gantry. There is no need to worry about forgetting the tool, and you can adjust it immediately when you are worried. * Because it is fixed with a magnet, do not bring a compass that is affected by magnetism close.
* Accessory tray: An accessory tray is standard on the tripod stay. Since multiple eyepieces and cameras can be placed, it is useful during nighttime astronomical observations where small objects can be easily removed.
Fixed focal length 910 mm
Type Refraction type
Attached functions and features Multi coat
Accessories 3 eyepieces, filter, handle, zenith prism
Product material Aluminum
Effective lens diameter 80 mm
Real field of view (°) 64
Thank you for looking!
??? PAYMENT ???
The method of payment is PayPal only.
The other methods are impossible.
Please pay within 5 days after auction is finished.
??? SHIPPING ???
We ship to Worldwide.
I ship only to the address registered your PayPal
? Economy Int'l Shipping :
? Standard Int'l Shipping :
North America ,Europe ,Oceania
To South America
SAL?15-30days / EMS?6-10days
SAL: No insurance, on-line tracking provided
EMS: Insured express airmail on-line tracking
Africa,Other countries will be required higher shipping fee.
address registered with PayPal will ship to anywhere in the world!
feel free to ask me.
If you prefer to use other shipping method such
as Normal Air, EMS and just add Registered, Please let us know before payment
??? ABOUT US ???
If you look for any particular japan items,
please let me know .
I’ll do my best to find your own particular
BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE?
import duties, taxes, and charges are not
included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's
responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine
what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
"I do not want to pay because taxes are
It can not be returned for reasons such as.
Please understand in advance.
These charges are normally collected by the
delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse
them for additional shipping charges.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)