Vixen Plate holder SX 3810-05 Accessories for astronomical telescopes from JAPAN
Our products are 100% authentic
Direct delivery from Japan.
with Tracking Number
Condition: Brand new
It is a plate holder to prevent dropout. It is used in conjunction with multi plate to mount the lens barrel.
Size: height 140 × width 85 × depth 28 mm
Body weight: 220 g
For installing various barrels for SX, GP2 series
Can be mounted directly on AXD equatorial mount Multiplate DX mountable, with 1/4 inch hole Current product bottom side Number of screw holes: 2
Five Promises of Our Shop
- We will ship your order within 5 business days after receiving your payment.
- We are the careful packing.
- 100% Authentic!
- All items have one year warranty.
- We can try to find other Japanese products if you wish.
If you have any question, please ask us before you purchase.
Please contact the seller or check the manufacturer's website. Once you click the 'BUY IT NOW' button, you acknowledge you totally understand the product features and its specifications.
Thank you very much!
SAL or E-PACKET or EMS
Our ships in with [tracking number]
SAL (Registered AIR Small Mail)
About 14 ~ 30 days with Tracking Number
E-Packet (Registered AIR Small Mail)
About 7 ~ 21 days with Tracking Number
EMS (Express Mail Service)
About 3 ~ 10 days with Tracking Number
*We highly recommend using EMS service for safety and smoothly. Especially to South America and Africa.
*We ship to the address you submit a PayPal, without exception.
*Shipping days are only as a guide. It vary according to the postal service and the customs.
I accept PayPal only. Please pay within 3 days after the auction closed.
All of my item is genuine item, I never sell any kind of third party item.
don't worry about it.
All of item is shipped out of JAPAN.
-- Caution for Mexican buyer --
You need to get an import permit from Ministry of International Trade and Industry tog get your item if your item is more than 1000 MXN.
International Buyers - Please Note:
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
* Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
* These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
If you can’t find items you’re looking for,
please feel free to contact us. We will find any item for you.
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories