William Optics 2" Adjustable Field Flattener 73A for Z73 Telescope # P-FLAT73A
Description Ordering Info USA Shipping International Orders Returns Our eBay Store
1. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
New, dedicated 2" flattener by William Optics optimized for use with their Z73 full-frame Apo telescope.
- Features an M63 male thread for a direct threaded connection to the Z73 on the telescope side.
- On the camera side, the flattener has a male M48x0.75 thread. You can use your Canon or Nikon DSLR directly with the use of an optional M48 camera-specific T-ring (sold separately). With this, your camera chip will be placed at the correct 55mm working distance.
- Note that you cannot use this with the smaller T rings that have a 42mm T thread.
- For other cameras with shorter back-focus, you will need to add additional spacers/adapters to acheive the required working distance.
- True 1:1 flattener with no reduction.
- The WO Flat73 also has a female M48x0.75 (2" filter thread) on the inside to which you can attach standard 2" filters. To access this thread, you need to unscrew the telescope adapter portion of this flattener. This cavity is deep enough to stack 2 or even 3 filters. The 2" filter(s) can be attached inside regardless of which camera you are using at the other end.
Note: Occasionally, the product you receive might have a slightly different cosmetic appearance or labeling than what is shown. This can often change from batch to batch according to the whims of the manufacturer. However, you will always receive a brand new, original product as described above.
Description copyright: Agena AstroProducts - Reproduction without permission prohibited.
Back to Top
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories