William Optics P-Flat 68 Field Flattener for FLT 110 and FLT 132 Refractors
This high-quality flattener with 68mm of free aperture has been engineered and CNC machined for usage with William Optics' FLT-98, FLT-110 & FLT-132 Apo refractors.
Designed by leading designer Thomas Back for William Optics' FLT line, it will yield amazing results! It's a must-have item for avid astroimagers.
- Triplet design lens will not degrade the performance of your FLT.
- Suitable for both the FLT-110 TEC and the FLT-110 versions, FLT98DDG, FLT132DDG and many other telescopes.
- 35mm SLR Camera adapter and CCD camera adapter INCLUDED in the price!
- Ideal for 35mm film/full-size chips/ CCD cameras with large format sensors.
- New type 35mm SLR Camera adapter INCLUDED in the price!
- With mounted T ring adapter, the lens-to-chip distance is automatically correct for (D)SLR cameras.
- It will flatten the field amazingly well and finally make you see those stars round!
- Threaded for 2" filters (48mm thread).
- WO FLT telescopes connection thread allows using the full aperture of 68mm.
Manufactured in Taiwan
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories