Zhumell Z8 Deluxe Dobsonian Reflector Telescope
- Features an 8" parabolic primary mirror that captures a substantial amount of light and produces crisp, bright images free of visual defects spherical aberration
- Two fully multi-coated eyepieces: a 2" 30mm eyepiece for wide field views and a 1.25" 9mm eyepiece for higher magnification
- A durable, sturdy construction means your Zhumell will stand up to years of use at public star parties, camping trips, and more
- Optical Tube Weight: 38 pounds
With its Z8 Dobsonian telescope, Zhumell took a completely new approach to the telescope design process, starting with you! It’s no wonder this telescope has been a smash success among amateur astronomers; the Z Series is based on customer feedback to be the best telescope value on the market. From suggestions about materials and construction to your wish list of must-have accessories, it’s all been included in this family of high-quality and affordable Dobsonian telescopes. The Zhumell Z8 Dobsonian telescope features an 8” parabolic primary mirror that captures a substantial amount of light and produces crisp, bright images free of visual defects spherical aberration. You’ll also get two fully multi-coated eyepieces: a 2” 30mm eyepiece for wide field views and a 1.25” 9mm eyepiece for higher magnification. With the Z Series, Zhumell has put your money where it belongs: into Beyond the optics, the rest of the Z8’s design is simple and streamlined. A durable, sturdy construction means your Zhumell will stand up to years of use at public star parties, camping trips, and more. Using this Dobsonian couldn’t be easier. A primary mirror cooling fan brings the telescope into thermal equilibrium quickly so you can enjoy long viewing sessions without delay. Once you’re set up, push the on its ball bearings toward your desired object. When you’ve centered your target in the 8x50 finderscope and your eyepiece of choice, bring it into razor-sharp focus with the dual-speed Crayford focuser. Then, lock your view in place with improved manual clutches. As your object begins to drift across the sky, the new adjustable azimuth bearing system facilitates smooth, even motion for tracking objects. The Z Series is affordable, but that doesn’t mean it’s stripped-down. This telescope includes well over $100 in bonus accessories! It’s everything you need to have a great first night out and enjoy stargazing for years to come.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
Filed under: High-End Telescope Auctions (USA)