ZWO 30mm f/4 Mini Guide Scope for ASI Cameras # 30120
Description Ordering Info USA Shipping International Orders Returns Our eBay Store
1. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Lightweight and compact ZWO f/4 Mini Guide Scope with 30mm aperture and focal length of 120mm
- Works with all ZWO cameras including the ASI120-series and ‘Mini-series’ autoguiding cameras
- Ideal for autoguiding during astrophotography with telescopes of <1200mm effective focal length
- Includes mounting bracket and rings
- Threaded adjustable objective cell enables 0-20mm of back focus
The ZWO Mini Guide Scope weighs in at just 1.1 lbs (500g), but it’s a powerful tool when matched with a sensitive ZWO camera for autoguiding during astrophotography. With a multi-coated 30mm cemented lens, this f/4 scope has a focal length of 120mm, ideal for autoguiding a main scope with an effective focal ratio of about 1200mm or less.
This guide scope focuses with a threaded front objective cell that allows an adjustable back focus of 0-20mm. You can directly thread a ZWO camera such as the ASI120-series onto the male M42x0.75 threads on the scope. Or you can directly insert a camera with a 1.25" nosepiece or a smaller ZWO autoguiding camera such as the ASI290MM-Mini or ASI120MM-Mini and lock it down with the two locking screws.
This little scope comes with guide rings and a Vixen/Synta style dovetail, which makes it easy to mount on nearly any telescope. The dovetail base also includes a ¼-20 screw hole for mounting on a photo tripod if you wish to use the scope as a camera lens or for visual viewing with an eyepiece. The entire scope, without the camera, is just 4.8” long (about 123mm).
A camera is not included with this guide telescope.
- Lens Diameter: 30 mm
- Focal Length: 120 mm
- Weight (include guider ring and dovetail): 500 g
- Back Focus: adjustable,?0~20 mm?
- Focuser Type: front part focuser
- Tube travel: 20 mm
- Dovetail includes 1/4″ screw hole.
Note: Occasionally, the product you receive might have a slightly different cosmetic appearance or labeling than what is shown. This can often change from batch to batch according to the whims of the manufacturer. However, you will always receive a brand new, original product as described above.
Back to Top
Filed under: Eyepieces & Accessories